Disclosures and Policies
This policy is valid from 20 July 2014.
The content of this blog is a source of income and, therefore, the FTC (Federal Trade and Commission) decided you should know the following:
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by Julie Hill. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- This blog contains affiliate links. This means that I will receive a small compensation for purchases you make through that link. These links will always be identified. Products or services represented by these links are those that I value and trust.
- I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. However, this compensation does not guarantee a favorable opinion.
- I am occasionally compensated to provide opinions on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed in this blog are purely mine and are in no way influenced by this compensation.
- If I claim or appear to be an expert on a certain topic or product or service area, I will only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my expertise or experiences, worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- “Julie Hill, Southern Wild Design, and Into the Southern Wild is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.”